- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attending meetings and keep minutes
- Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures
- Make travel arrangements for CXO’s office.
- Renewals and submissions
- Scheduling meetings and appointments for the General Manager.
- Records monthly evaluation report of the company employees.
- Monitors the company office supplies and procure needed items.
- Conduct Initial interview of aspiring applicants thru phone.
- Booking flights for the staff and applicants.
- Coordinated over 40 dealer meetings which included travel arrangements, accommodations, presentations, venue details, etc.
- Converted the Muscatine Showroom from an Allsteel Showroom to a HON Showroom with a one-week time limit
- Reopened the Los Angeles Showroom with current product and facility improvements
- Discovered a $60,000 overpayment to a vendor through JDEdwards
- Supporting teams with various administrative tasks.
- Receive Tenders and Enquirers from the concerned engineer, read them and insert all tender details and technical specifications to the Company system.
- Communicating with suppliers in order to attract suitable tender offers.
- Prepare tenders and enquirers, and make sure they are delivered on time.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel reservations.
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems.
- Organizing and scheduling appointments and meetings.