- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Coordinate activities between departments, such as news and programming.
- Work on a business plan to launch a new campus in Abidjan.
- Lead sales activities for undergraduate and postgraduate programs, both B2C and B2B approaches.
- Maintain 1.7 Billion GLP in EMI Products with less than 3% PAR
- Nurture 2.9 Billion Deposit Book
- Supervised Motor and Claim Operations in West; oversaw overall operations of the company for the West Region with 15 Direct and 100 Indirect Reportees; the merit of acquiring 1 rating for delivering outstanding performance.
- Pivotal in launching 7 branches simultaneously and enhancing the number from 4 to 15 branches in a span of just 8 months; played a key role in successfully aligning and re-structuring the Operations Department in the region.
- Promoted as Regional Manager – West for Motor and Motor Claim Operations in Jan’ 07. Merit of acquiring 1 rating for delivering outstanding performance; appreciated & recognised for introducing in-house processing of files for handle large volumes.
- Participated in the successful migration of outsource punching and in-house quality check; the distinction of managing an unmatched volume of 45000 two-wheeler policies and 10,000 passenger carrying vehicles in October.
- Resourcefully managed 2 Vendors each in Gujarat, Maharashtra and MPCG effectively for outsourcing the Motor Operations business.
- Worked as the interface for the region in coordination with IT dept. & delivering assistance in the launching of Pathfinder software at branches. Also communicated shortfalls in the deliverables of the software post installation.
- Overall responsible for administrative functions of consultants.
- Shift capturing, pay rate capturing, capturing of applications and submission of shift deadlines to head office.
- Facilitate and oversee the temporary employees working at Frail Care institutions.
- Facilitate registrations with National Department of Social Development.
- Designing and implementing new procedure documentation.
- Weekly / Fortnightly collection of time sheets from Frail Care facilities.
- Provide administrative support to consultants related to temporary staff’s payment enquiries.
- Maintain over 95% GSI (Guest Satisfaction Index) on all operational parameters for repeat visits and thereby increased business
- Specialised in annal overseas recruitment & induction of Managers & crew members since 2015 onwards.
- System updates of rate increases, shift allowances and travel allowances.
- Accurate loading of new Home Based Care client contracts and service charges.